- AMLA juice can be taken as a powerful home remedy to treat cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers. Two teaspoon of amla juice with equal portions of honey consumed everyday can help a great deal in treating cold and cough. Mix a couple of teaspoons in water and gargle with it twice a day to get rid of mouth ulcers.
- Regular consumption of amla juice helps in reducing cholesterol levels. Amino acids and antioxidants aid in the overall functioning of heart.
- It is also helpful in managing diabetes better as well as respiratory ailments like asthma. The alkaline nature of amla helps in clearing the system and strengthening the digestive system.
- It supports liver function and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Along with Vitamin C, amla is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous and hence can be taken as a complete nutritional drink. "Our hair structure is close to 99% protein. Amino acids and protein present in amla help in hair growth, tackling hair fall and fortifying the root as well as the shaft.
- "Dab it with a cotton swab onto your face to fight marks, pigmentation and blemishes.Amla juice helps in oxidizing melanin and closes skin pores,".